Today, I want to talk with you a little about what ChatGPT is, how I’ve been using it in my business and how you can incorporate it into yours as well.
Have you been hearing the words ChatGPT, wondering what on earth it is or whether you should be using it for your business?
What it is:
ChatGPT is essentially a chatbot, made by OpenAI, it uses Natural Language Processing to be able to prove you with information and responses to questions you may have. (Some schools have banned it, from fear of students using it for cheating).
You simply write a question int ChatGPT, and it responds to you the way a human would. You can ask it questions like, “translate this sentence from French to Arabic”, or “Write me a story about 3 little bears” or, “Create a meal a vegetarian meal plan for me” and it will fire back a response based on what you’ve asked for.
You can ask it to go even further, like, write me a story that sounds more fun…It can even generate website codes.
What I’ve been using it for:
I’ve been playing with using it to help me:
– Generate content ideas – you can ask the platform things like, ‘what do people struggle with when it comes to content marketing’ to help you come up with what topic you’d like to cover in your next Instagram post or email newsletter.
– Create SEO-optimised headlines for emails or podcasts – You can pop in your Instagram caption and ask ChatGPT to create an SEO optimised headline for you, you can even ask it for 10 more if you weren’t keen on the results it sent through
– Summarising information – Want to read an article about something but don’t have time to read the whole thing? You can ask ChatGPT to summarise it for you and give it to you in dot points
– Repurposing content – You can send it through an old Instagram caption and ask it to reword it for you, to help make the most of all the content you already have and expand its lifespand
What I won’t be using it for:
– Strategic thinking – As tempting it is to try to get ChatGPT to advise you on business decisions, I wouldn’t advise it. Nobody knows you and your business better than you, so don’t outsource being the visionary and CEO of your business to a computer. It is probably advising everyone else to do the same thing, so it won’t do much to help you stand out from everyone else
– Thought leadership – again, this should come from you. You are the best asset of your business when it comes to thought-leadership, and it’s what is going to help you stand out from every other entrepeneur here. We don’t want you to sound generic or have the same advice as everyone else, which I foresee we will see more and more of as this kind of AI gets more popular
– Tone of voice – Yes, you can brief this platform to create in a more ‘friendly’ way or a more ‘professional’ way, but computer processing is never going to be able to write and communicate your thoughts in the same way that you do. So, use it to guide you if you need some help, but make sure you read over it and add more you into it as well
Ultimately, the power of ChatGPT is in the quality of the questions you ask it, I will be using it as a supporting tool. Much the same as using a social media scheduling tool or a spell-check tool and not as a place for guidance or strategic thinking from a high-level.
© 2023 [hey hazal]
Earnings Disclaimer: The information published on this website regarding results, income, earnings, business profits or personal financial status is for informational purposes only. The information may provide real-life examples of possible outcomes, which are in no way guarantees of what will occur in your specific situation. Your business and financial outcomes depend on many factors including but not limited to your level of personal responsibility, commitment, and abilities, in addition to those factors that you and/or HEY HAZAL may not be able to anticipate. You agree that HEY HAZAL is not responsible for your success, or lack thereof.